All you need to know about your first visit
Every confident smile starts with an initial consultation!
During your initial consultation, you’ll have the opportunity to meet Dr. Erickson and the rest of the team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs. During this visit you will:
- Get the opportunity to meet Dr. Erickson and the team Click here to learn more about them!
- Get the opportunity to tour the office Click here to see our office!
- Review your dental and medical history with Dr. Erickson
- Receive an oral exam, with digital X-rays to determine what treatment is necessary
- Colloborate with Dr. Erickson to create a customized treatment plan Click here to learn more about common treatments
- Learn about all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans Click here to learn more about financial options
Our team will be glad to answer any questions you may have and we will provide all of the information that you need to determine which treatment is right for you. Please contact our practice to schedule your initial consultation.
We often receive compliments on how comfortable and inviting our office is. Dr. Erickson spent over two years designing our beautiful, state-of-the-art office. He spent time researching more than ten orthodontic offices, including some of the nicest orthodontic offices that Manhattan has to offer, studying what makes patients feel comfortable. Our office has many beautiful windows helping us achieve one of the best views in St. George. In our waiting area, we have iPads for patients to check email and surf the Internet, a colorful saltwater fish tank, and many other amenities that make the office comfortable and family friendly.
We truly enjoy what we do and receive frequent compliments on our efficiency, communication, and caring treatment. For parents who want to accompany their child to the treatment area, we have comfortable chairs where you can feel free to chat or ask any questions. Dr. Erickson treats each patient like part of his family and only provides the highest quality orthodontic care. In addition to braces for children, teens and adults, we are also proud to offer Invisalign® clear aligners. We also have an in-house lab, which makes the turnaround time for retainers and appliances mere hours instead of weeks.
We understand your need to receive treatment in a practice where you feel comfortable, safe, and welcome. Please feel free to schedule an appointment or stop by for a complete tour of our practice. You’ll get to meet our team, walk through our office and treatment areas, and learn more about the treatments we provide.